SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Tuesday 23 April 2013

~Trap in the world of silence~

(Drawings I drew in 1 day)

Thanks to my fren , maomao for spam call my phone~
IF he didn't , i m still on bed sleeping and never want to wake up~
From morning till night , woke up with a weak body and mind...
Full Of wonders and thoughts going on in my head~
Listeting to "emo" songs...
Didn't even eat / drink a single thing , until my parents tell me to..

Ate fries , chicken rice and drink ramune~
That's all n I'm full..
No longer have mood / appetite to eat / drink~
I felt lazy...

The question are still in my head..
Are u still mad / sad at me because Of my behaviour when I was with u?
Will we be fine?
Will we talk n take pictures like usual?
What will happen when we meet / saw each other?
How would we be back together like normal?
Why are u cold towards me?
Am I at fault now?
Do u miss me like I miss u now?

I tried to be calm and try to heal myself...
But those thoughts keep bothering me...
I'm sad...I'm hurt...I'm worried...I'm jealous...
Why...?
I just feel like I want to dissappear like u don't care...
Why did u do this to me...?
U know I love u and everything is stated down on my blog , facebook and even my actions towards u...
Yet...I'm still dumb and didn't know a single thing till u came to me and talk It out...

(Part Of a lyric taken from a song)
On Sunday , you went home alone ,
There were tears in ur eyes ,
I called ur cellphone , my love ,
But you did not reply~

It sounded just like me...
I cried in the train on my way home...
U called my phone a few times but I rejected it...
The next day I told u but u said u didn't call me...
Why..? U did call me n even my bro told me to call u when I didn't answer ur calls...
Why lie..? :c

~Watch me bleed~

No comments:

Post a Comment