SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Saturday 13 April 2013

~Hiding everything with a single smile~

Hie all~
So....I've been having moodswings for the past few days~
Still trying to maintain it...
-sigh-
Hate having mood swings... D:

Its like...This is the 2nd time the shit happens...
I scold / get mad at my love...
I really dun want this to happen again...
1st he made me pissed....2nd I'm having mood swings...
So...shit happens..

Well , everything is fine now~
Forgive n forget they say~
Still...
I don't want this to happen again cause maybe it will be worst...
So..yeah...that's all I got to say...

The pic~
Camwhore pic of me when I'm at town~ :3


~Konan~

No comments:

Post a Comment