SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Fun Time With Love

<17-04-13>

Another outing with love ~
Went to love's house in the morning to have a haircut~ X'D
Then we slack in the house like a boss...
That akward moment when parents came home n I'm sitting on the couch stonning akwardly while love vaccuum the house~ LOL

After parents leave , "we" , lol only him , plays naruto game and I'm sitting on bed watching the game , the screaming that hurts my ears! Haha!
After playing , we went to bed awhile before heading out..
Almost the whole day I didn't sleep n hubby was tired so we decided to sleep but end up I didn't , keep closing n opening eyes...

Hubby , y u sleep so cute?
U from one side , u roll to me then put ur head on my arms~
U make a squeeky sound when u stretch... X'D
After that u awake for a sec finding my hand and hold my hand when u sleeping... Hehe~
Few mins later u roll back to me letting go of my hand and u hug my arms instead....
U sleep like a baby u know... :3

Finally , when baby awake , we get ready laughing madly in the room spanking each other butt~ Hahaha!
I just had to say it! :3
Its so cute and funny...
SPRAY CARAMEL~!!!! X'D

So....we went to vivo~
Walk around looking at people and people looking at us~
Goes to daiso buy cotton candy and drinks~
Slack at the "stair case" place , idk what to call it , lol!
Camwhore n stuff , then we go back in vivo n walks around again~

After walking around , we settle down for awhile , resting~
Why must time fly fast when we had fun...?  :c
Few mins ltr , I gtg , so baby send me to the mrt~
Hugs n kisses before I go~

Busy texting till I almost got lost of not knowing where to go~
HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH BABY~!!
Although its not for long , I still had fun~
Being by ur side , no matter how long or short the time is...
It makes me smile~
Be happy always , dun hide anything from me~
If u have a problem , tell me n I'll be there ~ ^^

~I Love You~


~Konan~

No comments:

Post a Comment