SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Friday 19 April 2013

~Countdown~


Hie reader / followers / stalkers~
So..yeah...update time! :3

This week and next week is the best days / times ever~
Really , I can't wait!

(Days , Date)
2days , 21th : Going out with hubby! (Surprise)
3days , 22th : Hubby's Birthday ~ <3
7days , 26th : Our 1 month anni ~ <3
9days , 28th : Cosplay event~!!  (BBCC)

Yay! I'm so fucking happy that att the countdown above I get to go out! X'D
Meet hubby and friends~ <3
Camwhore , Fun , Cosplay , Random stuff happening~
So yeah...Can't wait to meet hubby~ ^^

Gonna go to bed now , I'm tired~ 
Its almost 2:30 am , hahaha!
BYE!

~KoNaN~

No comments:

Post a Comment