SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Thursday 11 April 2013

♥ Our love story ♥

Ryuu & Konan♥

The date of when it started : <26-03-13>

It started with one post on facebook , meeting up at cosplay events and comforting each other because of some douche bag~
Here we are , finally being together after getting to know each other and falling in love~ 
My friend , Bestfriend , Boyfriend , Hubby and most of all , my EVERYTHING ~ (:

One and only boyfriend that I love~
Yeah , I know we r girls , so?
If we like/love each other u guys can't do anything but sit there n watch~ :3

I'll promise u that I'll never hurt u and make u sad / mad~
So far , we r fine tgt n I like it this way~
If I did something wrong I'm sorry 
I love u only n always~ ^^

Note: I love it when ure jealous at some time , but take note that its just a joke n not real~ ^^
There is no one else for me but only chuu 
Hehe , 15 more days n its our 1 month ~ ^^

♥I Love You Hubby / Boyfie♥

~ Konan ~

No comments:

Post a Comment