SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Thursday 25 April 2013

~ Loveless ~


Day by day my body is just weak...
My attitude is going back to how I was before...
Being alone...
Silent...
Not talking / mixing around people..

Starting to listen to "emo" / "sad" song over n over...
Drawing scene / emo pics...
Searching for more quotes..

FML , I need to stop...
I'm still trap in some dark shadows that is dragging me down and not letting me go~
I hate this feeling..
I don't want to be the old me...
-sighs-

Guess I'll be drawing more again~
That's the only way I can stop myself from doing stupid things~
So...yeah...
1 more day...That date...
3 more days , cosplay event...
Meh~

~KoNaN~

1 comment: