SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Sunday 21 April 2013

I DONT EVEN....

(Cried in train)

Hie readers~
I don't know whut to say anymore...
I feel heartless n brainless~
I don't know where is my mind is now~

So... On 22 is his b'dae...
So , I made a plan for him with some frens for celebrating it today~
I dun fucking know what's going on~
The plan , is not what I planned...
Its fucked up...
Its like... I was happy at the beginning but in the end my mood just went down n started to break down~
I just don't know whut to say / do anymore...

I'm not being an attention seeker on fb or smth but I just...
I'm drowned somewhere in the middle , deep in the sea / ocean~
Maomao , Jia Sheng , thnx for comforting me~
I'm a retard , I'm slow , I know~

My heart hurts....Its torn...
My mind is gone...Its going haywire...
My eyes hurts....Its crying like a river...
My body is weak....It feels like it is broken into pieces....

That's all I can say and will say...
I'll be MIA in every website , except bloggy~
If u wanna find me? Call / text me...
If I'm ok , I will pick up / ans~
If not , don't bother...Nth will happen~


~Angel Of Darkness~

No comments:

Post a Comment