SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Friday 12 April 2013

About Myself

Herro peeps!
As usual , I'm here to update bloggy~
Hehehe....

So...I'm here to tell u alil bit of myself~
AGAIN~
Yeah , I know...
I really hate it when it comes to some females that spit shit to me n never admit~
Please , have ur own originality can?
I hate it when ppl try to be me~
Just , stop , stop ur nonsence!
My style , my pose , my make up...
STAHP~! -.-

Recently I'm having so much probs really~
Like wtf u know... -.-
Its like....Can I flip the table now?!
So...To be honest , I'm a nice , friendly n shy girl~
I used to be minah/ah lian , ya I know its lame , but I'm a different person now~
I'm kind enough to smile at u rather than stare at u~
Don't think wrongly bout me , really... -.-

I'm really a nice person until u make shit to/with me...
I really don't like it~
Be nice to me if u don't want to see this darkness of me come out~
Once I'm mad , I'll drag u to hell till u stop ur rubbish.. :@

(You don't know the way of my life , so shut the fuck up)

~Konan~

No comments:

Post a Comment