SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Monday 2 September 2013

♥ STGCC DAY ♥



( 31th & 1st)

Hello Followers , Readers and Stalkers ~ XD
So, yeah...
I had fun ~! :3
~ Day 1~

I was fucking hyper + zobiefied on that day...

I didnt sleep the day before till the whole day of event...

I just dk whaii i don't / can't , but , yeah ~
It was fun that im glad to see some of friends / people that i didn't see for long time ~
Did make some new friends too ~

HAHAHA

Too tired from day 1~
Woke up late , did last min prop and making attitude a lil~
After day 1 i didn't feel anything...Alot funny things happen before going to the event..XD

~Day 2~
So..Did a last min eyepatch~
Did not have time to remove nail polish and YOLO with the character ~
Messed up my make up and it was all just concealer and BB cream..
Foundation powder finished ~ OTL
Had a crappy day at 1st but its fine time after time and had a bad day at the end of event ~
:sigh:
So , yeah , did took pics with the cool/bishie/cute/pretty/handsome people as u see in the pic ~ X'D
Made a few new friends and actually talked to people that i alrdy knew on facebook but did not talk IRL or at events..
HAHAHAHA

That's all im gonna say~
Stay tune for more~
Follow my blog maybe? :3

Will try to update more if i can / have story to post ~ 

TALLYHO !

~KoNaN~


No comments:

Post a Comment