SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Thursday 5 September 2013

♥ Cosplay compairition & Dangos ♥


Hi all ~
I am back to update ~ XD
So yeah ...
What u guys saw above is me in cosplay ~
Left is from 2012 and right is from 2013 
I was noob at make up that time , and not really good at wigs , so yeah... XD
After a year , i managed to "upgrade" thnx to practice and amount of people that encourage me to improve in cosplay and make up ~ ^^
Love u guys ~ 



Lovely dangos made by dad... XD
So yeah ~
Dad was bored and nothing to do , he decided to make dangos~

Its so yummy ! >w<
It taste great when u eat it with the sauce ~ (Y)
Thats all i got to say for now ~ XD
TALLYHO ~!

~KoNaN~


No comments:

Post a Comment