SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Friday 13 September 2013

♥ Dinner with granny ♥







Hie all ~
Here i am again ~ XD

Had fun with grandma at my home and went to dinner , ate at the same place again ~
I LOVE THE CHICKEN CHOP , ITS FUCKING NICE ~!!!! XD


So , again , i went out not wearing any make up cause its at night ~
Who wanna see right? HAHA!
So yeah , after dinner , dad decided to send granny home by us going to her house...
Omg , my naked face...LOLS



Mum bought a box of MoonCake ~
It haz all the diff flavours ~
So far , all the flavour is nice BUT , omg , i wanna die...LOLS~
Double chocolate , Lime and .....uhh...i forget what flavour , is damn...
I cant even chew it... >.>


Thats all i haz to say now ~ BUHBYE! XD

~KoNaN~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment