SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Tuesday 3 September 2013

♥ Editting ♥




Hello all , readers , followers , stalkers , or whutever u are ~
So... Hi..? XD

I was bored ~
I haz nothing to do so i edited the camwhore pics that was taken during the cosplay event ~
Yeah , edited for my 3 special "family"
I love them so much ~
Aki and Mizu is my fave peeps.. XD
Still , Seme is my 1st fave ~
Well , i love u guys all equaly and i can't wait to have fun together , 4 of us ~
Waiting for AFA ~ !!!

I guess that's all i haz to say ~?
OH WAIT !
Other than editting pics , i went to start watching brothers conflict ~ 

OMG , i love the triplets so much ~ >///<

I hate Chi.. >.>


Anyhoe , i gtg now ~ BYE !

~Konan~

No comments:

Post a Comment