SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Friday 6 September 2013

★ Natsuo Sagan Doll ★






Hello everybodeh ~ :3

I was bored and i have nothing to do ~
I tot that i need and have to make my doll since i want it to be ready and not rush doing it ~
So i did it ~ X'D

So...It was supposed to be nicer from the 1st one , but end up its just bad and uglier than the 1st one... >.>
Idk anymore ...
I AM SO DONE WITH IT AND NOT TOUCHING IT ANYMORE ~ DX

I am so done with it that i don't know if i want / should use it... TT^TT
i am too dissapointed bout it and feel like throwing it...but..
Meh ~
I will keep it ~

So yeah...8-12 hrs wasted doing this doll.. >.>
So deepressed right now... OTL
Thats all i got to say ~ ^^,


TALLYHO ~

~kOnAn~




No comments:

Post a Comment