SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Wednesday 4 September 2013

☆ Boring Day ☆


Hewwo everyone ~
Teehee...

So , i slept for almost the whole day and woke up at night ~
Then went to McD with my family for my breakfast + lunch + dinner ~
It was fun though its only going to McD...

The picture up there ~
Yeah , its me , i went out wearing only my lens...
No make up on... XD
Too lazy and its at night , who wanna see my face anyway... >///<


I look like i am sick or smth...HAHAHA~
I don't like going out w/o make up actually but im also lazy to clean my face ~
ESP if going out for less than 3 or 4 hrs?
Its just a waste of time and make up ~ XD

I can't wait for last ep of Brothers Conflict...
It is so tempting to watch ~ XD
Currently trying to watch Karneval for seme's sake ~
Been asking me to watch it like for past few weeks , but i am just distracted by some other things and i haven't even watch it..LOLS

Will be watching it soon i guess ~ ?
Thats all i have to say~
See u guys soon and stay tune for more updates? XD
Love u guys !!
~KoNaN~

No comments:

Post a Comment