SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Thursday 7 July 2011

Revenge~

 (This is what the lj dog post on my wall)
(My awsome gan mei [kaito] do this)
(If u cant see press the pic)
Hie people~!
I have very cute n interesting news...
Last time is about "Cockroach"
Now is about this "dog" who calls me ugly bitch for nothing during MY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Haha!
Nice ryte?
Hehehehehe~
This is what u get...
Fuck i forget to take the most important pic where u make fun of me...
Well...

Look , Read and Enjoy!!
I got nothing else to say.. (:
Anyone who know this guy kindly tell him to take care of his limits or delete MY PICTURE that he post on his WALL!!!

~Kthnxbai <3

No comments:

Post a Comment