SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Tuesday 5 July 2011

About~

(Smile in the Outside,Cry in the Inside)

Dear Friends,
Thnx for being there for me when i need u guys...
I appreciate it alot...
Once again i wanna say thnx fer the bday wish!

Hell yeah im happy...
But idk what to say alrdy cox the incident about yesterday made me moody until now..
Sigh~
That guy is gonna get it someday!
"What goes around comes around" ^^

Dear Baby,
Thnx fer being by my side always...
Although u are busy almost everyday but u tried to be there for me...
I know we are just friends for now~
But whateva it is...
I wont stop loving u.. (:
I hope that u can be mine some day..
U're so sweet that u tried everything u can just to make me smile..
Heh~Thnx baby <3

~Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment