SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Monday 4 July 2011

Happy Sweet Sixteen

(My Birthday Cake <3 )
 (Angry Bird bag from DAD <3 )
(Cupcake From Granny <3 )
Thnx everyone for the Birthday wish~!
I'm happy that i have 35 + 10 + 8 birthday wish form my 3 different acc.. XD

Today my bday was fun <3
Mum and Dad bought KFC for the family and birthday cake <3
Hehe.. >.<

To my Sist,Nuer,Erzi,Kor and Jie...
Thnx for th Birthday Wish <3


Dear "Z",
Thanx fer being there when im sad or moody...
I'm sry for being so moody...
I appreciate alot ur work for not giving up of cheering me up~
U tried almost everything to cheer me up <3
Love u <3



~Love all of u <3

No comments:

Post a Comment