SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Sunday 17 July 2011

LAME~!

LAME~!
U see this picture anot cassandra???
Haha...
Opps,i said out ur name.. >.<
Oh well...
Whateva it is..

If ure reading my blog...
Then welcome..
STARE at my picture for 15mins and understand it okaeyy??
"U call me a bitch and ill show u one~!"
ROFL~!

Eh,eh...
What u say to me??
Y never use ur own acc..??
Lame 2 headed girl~!
Use ur bf acc and say about me?
Lame much.. -.-

U say what??!!!

"BYTCH if euu hate my boyf jus fuck off n die(: im sure he doesnt wn t fuck euu,bcos euu are t dirty t biie fucked(:"

Ouh..U tell me to die??
LOLS~!
What?Im dirty dats y nobody wan fuck me?
Pls take care of ur mouth ok??
Ur mouth too dirty that u got so many enermy.. :D

So..tmrrw is ur 1mth right??
Last long ok?
Go fuck him upside down.. ^^
Happy happy~!! :D

FUCK HIM UPSIDE DOWN U MORON~!
Talk so much,die dowan.. -.-
~KBYETHNXFORREADING~

No comments:

Post a Comment