SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Saturday 9 July 2011

Baby Love~

(Smiling Happily~)
-Woke up at 9-
*phone rang*
Baby: Love u~
Me: Love u too~
Baby: Miss u~
Me: Miss u too~

Hehe~
U're so cute TTM~
I hope that we will continue like this all the way...
I want u to be mine sooner or later.. :(

Dear female n male cockroach~
I guess ure enjoying dont u..?
Hah~
Don't think im here smiling im happy ok..
I'm still not happy,especially with u female cockroach~!
And pls ahh..
Dont be a copycat and make 2 fb can bo?
Wtf..
Another acc to flirt ahh?
HAHA~

I'm smiling cox my admire is cheering me up~
But dosent mean im happy okaey!!
I'm still not satisfite with u cockroach!
Pfft~!!!

~I Love U - I Hate U

6 comments:

  1. your baby.... is "Z"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...Yeah...
    How did yuu know..??
    And who r u..? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww he really called you to say he love you? how sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehex...
    No...
    Not call but text... XD
    sorry i forget to put it there..
    haha... XD
    F.Y.I...if u know who he is..SSSHH~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah if you two really like each other why dun wan stead? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe..
    Well that between us only.. ^^
    Hmm...Maybe sooner or later...
    I hope so.. (:
    Heh~

    ReplyDelete