SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Friday 15 July 2011

How long more?~

(worried)
His conversation with me~
Pink: Me
Blue: Him

    •  
      • i just reach home~
        im so fucked up.. :<
      • no you re not

      • yes i am
      • no
      • you are just
      • mine

      • >.<


      • the person i love is not fucked up

      • we r just friends.. :<

      • the person i love is AWESOME
      • XD

      • im not awsome~

      • do you still love me?

      • yes i do...

      • why..?
      • i love n miss...But..Im tired of waiting~

      • so.....
      • u dont want to love me anymore?
      • is that what u mean?

      • no
      • not that

      • you are tired of me? 

      • its like...
        i still love u...
        but...
        im tired of waiting...
        we r just friends..
         

      • i...
        want...
        more...
        than...
        that... 

      • im sorry ><
      • for making you wait
      • but
      • i only can have a gf
      • after o levels
      • 2-3 more years
      • ><
      • i dont knw if u will wait for me
      • ouh...
      • i dont knw
      • if u are willing to wait
      • ........
      • haix...
      • im soo sorry
      • ><
      • baby
      • at least u still have me nw
      • as long as we love each other
      • time is nothing.

      • hmm...
      • but how long must we keep it a secret...?

      • im sorry ><
      • just nt the time to
      • reveal yet...
      • i hope baby
      • u can understand
      • ><
      • just remeber
      • that i will always love u
      • haix...
      • -hugs-
      • idk...
        its very hard for me now...
      • whyyy
      • its because...
      • i just dont know...
      • how long...
      • can i wait..
      • but...
      • just hold on to my love
      • i wont give up loving u...


      • always remember that i love u
      • i know..

      • i wont ever hurt you
    • ~I Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment