SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Thursday 23 June 2011

Waiting~

(ONE SMILE TO COVER MILLION TEARS)
Hie guys~
Im back...
Well i got nothing to post actually...
But just one more thing...

Dear JW,i did not know what happen to u...
I just wanna say that i will wait for u no matter what...
U choose the wrong person cox i did cherish u until now,ut ure the one who left...
Dosent mean i smile im ok...
just 1 thing...
One day ure gonna get hurt badly than how u hurt me...
The girl ure with now is a 2 face bitch...
i said this cox i had enough and i my self heard from her ex...
I dont want u to hurt that is y im still waiting for u...
But if u think u still want her,go ahead...
Just dont regret cox i know u will hurt 10x more than u hurt me..

Pls ahh,dont be childish alrdy mickey here minnie there.. -.-
U know her for only how many days?
U know me for how many months?
Although im not urs anymore,I just dont want u to get hurt.. i know how u feel..

"You spend so much time making everyone else happy that you fail to 
realize you are absolutely miserable!!"

Take note of that~! :)

~Think twice before u do anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment