SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Monday 20 June 2011

SICK~


Hie people...
Im not so well now..cox i got cough and high fever...
Due to waterfall everyday.. :/

This happens becox of...
What eva lah...
I want puke alrdy...
-'-

Bored and nth to do now so this is what i wanna say~ 

"Today was just
one of those days
where everything I did
reminded me of you
and every song I heard
somehow related to you.
I hate days like today"
because they remind me
of the one thing I dont have."
One day you'll ask me,
"which is more important to you, me or your life"
I'll say, "My life" and you'll go and
leave me with out knowing that you are my life...

~Left Without a goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment