SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Nahh~


Fine,that is what u want...
I can see that u promise that whore the same as u promise me...
Well..
Fine...
If thats the case...

HOSEHBO?!
Just remember that i will forgive for what u did but i will never forget!
And to that gal,TO MY FEET,i forever wont forgive ur doings.. :)
Cox ure not worth for my acception of ur forgiveness!
2 word: You Sucks!

Enjoy ba.. :)
Fuck u upside down.. (Y)
Oh 1 more thing...
Go ahead whatever u wanna do with him...
cox...


To that 2 face bitch:
Wtf..
Use his acc to add me..
Then say..
"im sry for taking *insert name* away from euu"
After that say..
"ii forgot he doesnt lik mii t talk t euu x.x
idk y bt stil
yup kay bye"
Then delete me..?
Ehhh!
Pls lah.. -.-
Sry my feet lah!

"My friends told me to give away my unuse toys to the unfortunate"
HEHE! >.<
I'm done here.. :')
Bye!! >.<
I rather be stupid than being a bitch! ^^

~What goes around comes around

No comments:

Post a Comment