SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Love Is War~


Hie  People!
How are u guys feeling today? XD
Hmm...

Another day,Another hour,Another minute,Another second...
I still wont give up...
Don't try me,coz u will regret.. :)
Nothing will change me!

People ask..
"How are u?"
I say..
"Like usual,i am fine..(With a smile on my face)
But do they know anything?

People that hurts u may think it is normal..
But,do they think twice before hurting them?
U may see that its not hurting them..
But pls,think twice before u do..
"Don't judge the book by its cover!"

Oh and for that  person im hating on,pls be originality!
Use ur own word,ok can?!
Waterfall,tap-water is my words!
Dont think i keep quiet i dont do anything..
Just wait n see,the day will come!

Thats all for today..!
These are the qoutes that i think and make my self.. ^^

"True love is when you have to watch a friend leave,
with the knowledge that you might never see him again.
But you know he'll be in your mind and heart forever..."

"Love starts with a smile,
Grows with a kiss,
and ends with a tear"
~To me

No comments:

Post a Comment