SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Friday 24 June 2011

Silence~

(Waiting for u to get hurt and regret)


Boy~
How issit going..?
Silence..?

Hah!
Lets see how long can u take it...
Im just sad to see u hurt...
I  do this its bcox i still love u and i care...
But if u  still want to get hurt by her..
Go on then...

For now i will just keep quiet and see...
I love u just the way u are but if u think u want her so much...
I have no comment..
I still love u because i did not break my promise that i made to u...
I dont believe that u broke the same promise u made with me...

"Im here crying because i want you back,
I'm here for you because i care,
I did not leave because i love you,
I will leave if you dont want me anymore,
But i will come back if you want"

But remember...
I dont want u to regret...
One day you will get hurt 10x more than how u hurt me...
:')

~I Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment