SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Sunday 26 June 2011

Cockroach~!


Nyahahaha!
My fb is full of funny post my me and my friends!
Cockroach!!! XD
I hate them!!!
i'm so disgusted to them!!
EEEWWW~!


Me: Im disgusted~!
X:by a cockroach !
Me:hahax!!! yes yes... a female cockroach... XD
X: OH MY ! Must be a very big one !
Me: yup...veryyyyyy big...cant step liao..but...can SLAP
X: HOHO , I love to see that :3 .
Me: Haha...See 1st how ahh...Got 1 male cockroach also..that 1 must....ahh...idk lei... XD
X: Punch ! :3
Me: Haha...1 punch for the male and 1 big SLAP for the female 1.. XD
X: And then put them into a bag let them make out inside . then step on them while they doing it :3 .
Me: WOW! NICE 1~! XD
Im so amzed ure so clever..lols.But i wonder how can i do that...? O.o
X:  Good question . No idea .


ROFL~!!! 


~PAWNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment