SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Monday 1 July 2013

♠Spending time with Hubby and Daddy♠







HEllo again readers , Followers and stalkers~ (*¯︶¯*)
So yesterday , i went out to fetch hubby from work then wait for daddy to arrive~
After that we went to the handicap toilet to prepare and shits...
Not sure how long we r inside , we got chased out... hahaha... ⊙﹏⊙
After hubby and daddy done with their make up and stuff , they did fansigns for our frens.. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭
After the fansigns , camwhores , unglams shots n shits , daddy got to go somewhere... Bye daddy! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

After sending daddy to the mrt station , hubby and me went to singapore flyer~ (*>.<*)
Spending our time together makes me love u more~
Afterwards we went to feed the fishes nearby the singapore flyer~ I DONT EVEN KNEW THAT THERE WAS A FISH POND!! •﹏•
It was a fun day and night that was spend with hubby~

After that we went to dinner and buy some stuff before leaving~
Its late and i need to get home , so hubby send me home , all the way till infront of the house and in the house.. Haha... ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ
U said u didnt wanna come in but u did.. muahah~

We're done with everything , i send hubby to the lift and watch him left~
Thnx for cheering me up and spending time with me till night~ ♥
See u on cosfest~ ╭(╯ε╰)╮ 

Love u always~  (o^^)o♡o(^^o)

                                                ~KoNaN~
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment