SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Monday 8 July 2013

★Cosfest Day 1 & 2★

Hello Followers , Reasers and Stalkers ~
Update time~!! X'D

So , last 2 days was cosfest..
It was a fun day n time ever..
It is so fun that my mind is still at cosfest...
It pass so fast... (・へ・)

Day 1 , i was Natsuo Sagan and Day 2 , i was Konan Akatsuki~
Took alot of pics with friends ~ ♥

Day 1 is a lil bored and dissappointing cause there is not much things going on and not much pics of me were taken due to not many peepole know what im cosplaying~ <(ˍ ˍ*)>

Day 2 is the best day ever cause i get to meet my sister , from thailand for after a year we finally meet each other again~ ↖(^ω^)↗
Had a fun time with her and yamato sensei...
I miss kakashi sensei though , he didnt come..
Oh well, but at least i get to take pics with JW and Plaglim ~ (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

Thanx for everything peepole~
Love u guys , see u guys next time ~ (*^﹏^*)
((More pics are on my facebook))

                           -KONAN-

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment