SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Friday 5 July 2013

♥Happy Birthday To Me♥

-04/07/13-

Hello readers , followers and stalkers ~ (≧▽≦)/~┴┴
So yesterday was my birthday , n now im officially 18 ~ ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Went out yesterday to celebrate~
We went to sunshine plaza to print my coscard for cosfest , then went to bugis to shopping , mommeh buy me a new shoe and a bag that i wanted it for so long (not here in the bloggy) ... (*>.<*)

After shopping , we went back to woodlands to watch the minions movie... (*¯︶¯*)
-The pic of the minion i took was at cathay , at DG-
After the movie we ate supper at macdonald~ ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

                 ~KONAN~

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment