SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Sunday 3 March 2013

SakikoSakura Umeko ~

Heyyo people~
Update again! :3

Its march! Yay!
14 more days to my clan (Akatsuki) photoshoot~ <3
I can't wait for the day to come.... XD
Its so exciting!

Everyday at home rotting~
Play fb , watch anime , google , gaiaonline , draw~
U can just simply view the pics on my facebook(if u added me) or u can just follow me on instagram! :3 (SakuraKonanAkatsuki)

SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki is my fb name , AND I create it myself!
I got pissed off when I saw a instagramer named SakikoSakura... -.-
Oh well...The person don't have pics anyway..
I don't get it y wud u wanna have an instagram account if u don't post/upload pics...
Baka.. -.-

That's all for now~
Ja-ne~

                                                        -Konan-

No comments:

Post a Comment