SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Monday 4 March 2013

Random~

Heyyo readers~
Nyaaaa~
I have no new pics to upload so I just post my konan pic... XD
Finally I improved on the make up~
I did a noob make up which is not obvious (same as konan) in pics~
After some rounds of practice for events/photoshoots , finally I get whut I want~
Of cos when I just started cosplaying her , I followed the make up tutorial but its not nice~
Yes , I did the eye make up myself (current make up) and I didn't look at tutorial nor ask ppl for help~
Anw , I can't wait for the day! XD
The day where I get to hang out with my clan and also for photoshoot~ <3
Gonna make new coscards after photoshoot~
Hehehe...
13 more days!
Tallyho!
                                           ~Konan~

No comments:

Post a Comment