SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Saturday 8 September 2012

♥Issues of me n guys♥

Hiee again~
Im spamming updates in my blog cause its been long i didnt update,so yeah,fuck the date.. XD
Im writing whatever i have'nt and want to~

So yeah,some people call me slut,bitch or pimp just because i took alot of pics with diff guys..
Eh please,u only know my name but not my story~
Im just being friendly and yes i hang around more to guys than girls cos they got less drama♥
Yet of cos i hang with girls,but less~

Dont anyhow say if u dk anyth~
Bitch please i love to camwhore and since they are my bestfren/bro,why cant i take pic with them too?

Well,thats all i got to say~

~Konan~

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment