SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Monday 10 September 2012

~Bullshit Happens~

Hello~
Im here to talk about people~

Rage time!! Haha jk~

-----STGCC-----
Okaey,1st,got this gal and her friend who seriously make me to my boiling point..
Firstly,u r from c***a,u came/live sg idk,n cosplay,ok idgaf..
Then u make friend with my CLOSE guys friends/brothers,ok idgaf..
BUT when he/they cosplay that main char and u also wan,idgaf..
The main thing im talking here is,i fucking hate it when i look at u and u gave me the pathetic look!
Like seriously,how long u know them and so what u r with them n they nvr talk to me?
So proud? Please lah,idgaf where u come from but i fucking hate it when u roll eyes at me whenever i look at u n them.. -.-
U even try to pull/jump in whenever im talking/having fun with them..
-_-#

-----Copycat-----
Another girl who i seriously hate..
Do u have friends? I mean like r u despo for friends?
Firstly,u keep tagging almost all of ur pics to my close friends,then u also did what i do~
Wtf? I edit their pic,u also want,i tag them in post/pic,u also want..
Wth is wrong with u?

(I dun like people copy my ways and i dun like people who tries to act big when they r with my close/best guys friends! I have alot guys around that are close to me,so? Jelly? Make friend can uh but dun try to steal them or make that fucking attitude when u r with them)

~Konan~

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment