SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Saturday 21 May 2011

This is wad he said~

Hym: can i tell u somethings?
Me: hmm..?
wad isit?

Hym: u dont angry
or sad ar
promise me can?

Me: ouh...
ok...

Hym: i think we cant last long le
Me: y...?
Hym: cos my exam result alr drop le
and some of my suject i fail
and my teacher wan me to concentrade
somemore i need to stay back after sch from lesson
iam sry to said this

Me: ....
Hym: we can be friend
we can be best friend
nt because of other girl
i just need to study hard for my exam tt all

Me: ouh....



Hym: from nw onward
u will see me not online anymore


Me: y..?


Hym: busy playing bmx stunts

*Tears dripping*

~SPEECHLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment