SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Sunday 22 May 2011

Everytime My Heart Beats~



I'm wondering everyday and everynight....
What i did wrong until u wanted to left me...?
It really dosent make any sence that ur subject fail and u bz playing wif ur bike doing stunts...
WTH???
It really does not make any sence..
You shud be stuying rite?

If u dont love me just tell me...
You dont need to make any excuses...
Screw you~
All guys are the same....
haix....
You said u are diff from them..??
U did the same thing...
It dosent have any diff btwn u and them....

I tried forgetting you...
I did forget bout you~
But in my dreams i didnt....
Everday and everynight i sleep...I will dream bout you~
I really dunnoe wad to say....

Since u want to go on a different path...
Go ahead then...
I'm not avoiding u or so...
Someday we will meet again...I guess....

Dats all i wanna say~
Ouh and btw...i just wanna say that i didnt miss you but i miss for who u are last time~
I also miss ur hugs and kisses... (:
Thnx for everything...
FOURTHEEN~
I'm off to my world now~
Bye~

~ MISSED AND LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment