SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Thursday 3 January 2013

I want you but i cant tell~


If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday,the warmth of your lips on my cheek ,

the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...


Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.


If I like you,

If I love you,
Will you be mine?


And I want you too know,

If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.


And I want you too know,

If you were to come back,
I won't let you go.


The reason why im friends with u is,cause ure caring,funny,cute,understanding and more~
The reason why ure given a nickname by me is, cause ure special to me~ ♥
The reason why i love to disturb u is, cause ure fun to joke with~
Lastly....Ure the reason that make me smile~ ♥

I Like u~ c:

And , I Love u too but i cant say it to u cause im scared~ :c

~Konan~

1 comment: