SakikoSakura Umeko Akatsuki

My photo
Enjoy Reading My blog! (: ANYTHING U GUYS WANNA SAY JUST COMMENT AT THE END OF EACH POST OR SAY IT IN THE CHAT BOX~!♥

Saturday 28 January 2012

Boring Life~


Sigh...
I'm bored at home...
No school...No comp...
Life is just so bored at home....
Just wish im just like other kids...
I wanna go out and have fun,spend time with my friends or smth...
I wanna go out i cant,I wanna go find job im like talking to myself...
I only have my phone and its noob...Only can go youtube and facebook...


I WANT IPHONE4 PLEASE!!! D:

Going to be 17 like a few more months...
I hate being treated like a small kid like seriously...
FML,OTL....
I mean...Why do i need a permision to go out?
Its not like everday i go out.. -,-
PLS LAH!!!!
Tsk...
-flip table-

Oh well..I got nth else to say...
-cries-
~IqahSAkura Konan Akatsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment